This privacy statement describes how Light Pillar Software Ltd collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We do not request, collect, or access your location information unless you give any app that requests this functionality, your specific permission.
Collection and Use
We collect demographic information such as gender and interests to:
- Improve our app and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
We enable you to share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others within your network. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post on our site will not be viewed by others outside your network.
Information obtained from third parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Light Pillar Software Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services email us on the above address. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Contact DetailsLight Pillar Software Ltd
22 Eldon Business Park